Tuesday, May 10, 2016

And the Rollercoaster Ride is Coming to an End


This man, my Dad, has gone through two surgeries for stents in his heart since last Friday. I am pleased to say, he is doing very well and will be transferred out of the Coronary Care Unit tomorrow.
It is looking good for him to come home on Friday.

On Sunday, May 15th, he will celebrate his 82nd birthday. And a belated Mother's Day with my sister and her family and my daughter and her family. While the festivities will be low key they will be a celebration.

I am looking forward to going home in June for two reasons now. To see my dad and to watch my granddaughter graduate from high school. Again low key on the celebrating, but it will be good to be home.

Thank you all for your prayers.
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...