Sunday, May 1, 2016

A-Z Challenge---Letter Z

I apologize this should have been posted yesterday.

Z is for zany. Zany means amusingly unconventional and idosyncratic.
I have zany tendencies. I am easily unconventional and my friends tell me I'm funny. Being a writer sets me in a different zone.

I look at the world in potential mysteries. Or how can I make this incident a story without hurting those involved.

I also tend to not conform. Which sometimes gets me into trouble.

All-on-all it just makes life interesting.

TTFN
2032

4 comments:

  1. Oooo...zany...have to remember that word. I'm always looking for great ways to describe something in my writing. Thanks. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, feel free to use it anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I came to know about a new word.
    Good to visit your blog. Congratulations for Successful A to Z 2016 Blog Writing.
    A to Z April Blogging Challenge 2016 - Co-Participant - Nrao - NRao Blogs
    @knoltweet
    NRao Blogs - 2016 A to Z Challenge Blog Posts
    NRao Indutrial Engineering Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Glad you enjoyed it. Drop in anytime

      Delete

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...