Wednesday, April 27, 2016

A-Z Challenge- Letter V Once again I'm catching up


You guessed it v is for victory. It might be a personal victory or a public one. It might be small or it might be large. Every victory you have is a good thing.

Remember this:

The more effort you put in, the tougher it seems, the sweeter it will be when you achieve it. I do this in terms of writing a book. The harder it is to write the better the book is and the final product is awesome.

Losing weight was difficult at best. It doesn't come off as easily as it goes on. But my health could no sustain the weight I was. It became a matter of living or dying. It took a good five years and I'm still not where I should be. It was however a personal victory.

This one I celebrate daily.

TTFN
2936





No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...