Thursday, April 7, 2016

A-Z Challenge Letter G

. G is for grateful. I am grateful for the opportunities to put my writing out there for contests. It is a big leap of faith in my own work to put it out for someone else to judge.  I put a book before the panel at Book Linker.  I did not make the cut. It's okay. They gave me a look and pass, maybe the next one.

Today I received the result of the Independent Publisher awards (IPPY). Again I did not make the cut. Once again I am grateful they looked at my book.

I still have a book out there in a contest. I'm not even sure when they are making the decision. I'm just grateful they are looking at my book.

There are many things to be grateful for, however I'm not going to bore you and list them. I'm just going to live in the knowledge I am grateful God put me on this earth, gave me the ability to write, and people willing to read what I do write.

TTFN
2061

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...