Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Taking on Tuesday

Week is off to a great start if you over look my swollen feet. Monday morning was volunteering. I love when we can help people and they feel better about themselves.  Then fun with my Monday night Bible study group/family. Love time with them.

This morning was Bible study with the ladies. Again a great time coming together and awesome discussion. Even when we get side tracked.

Bonus in my mailbox as there was a check from some settlement I was part of. Extra money always welcome.

Speaking of extra money I found a place on-line that pays you to take surveys. You are limited to four surveys a day. Money is deposited into your paypal account. So, if anyone is looking to make some extra money here's the link: http://chiefquiz.com/?ref=1125377 
 Not 

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...