Saturday, June 6, 2015

A-Z Challenge for June

F is for Fabulous!!!!
 
I feel fabulous. I'm not dwelling on the medical issues in my life. I'm not dwelling on the fact, I am livng in an apartment instead of a house. I have a roof over my head.

It was a beautiful day here in paradise today. The sun was shining, the temps were around 89. The skies were pretty clear. I can still see sunlight through the leaves in the woods behind me. It has been quiet and peaceful.

So, I have not bothered to dress and be human. No big deal, was not expecting company. Have managed to finish the crochet part of the afghan I'm making. Now I have to cut 144, 88 inch strands of dark blue yarn, 144, 88 inch strands of baby blue yarn, and 96, 88 inch white strands of yarn. I'm not complaining. I can't wait to see it finished.

Have I communicated with the outside world? Only via text or instant messaging. And that's okay. Sometimes being away is good.

I've been blessed by a design team who is working to release my new short story, The Heir. Then re-release Target of Vengeance and finally rename and release Cold Case: Sleeping Dogs Lie. Once done with those they are looking to release the Romanian version of Sihastrul a book by Doris Plantus put out by Lilac Publishing. Finally they will work on Death Wind by Margaret F. Laing to get it out this year. Yes, I have been blessed.

So, yes, today has been fabulous!!! Hope yours was, too.

TTFN


No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...