Wednesday, June 3, 2015

A-Z Challenge for June

C is for content.

While there is a lot going on in my life right now, I find I am more content than I have been in a long time.

I have changed where I live, yet I still have a roof over my head. There are still changes coming.

These are my books which have been published through my company Lilac Publishing.  There are currently three more with my awesome design team and I am working on a fourth for them.  This gives me great content as they are actually providing a monthly income.


Yes, I am in love with my best friend. The best part is he loves me, too.

So, yes even though I am 900+ miles from family and loved ones, I am content.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...