Monday, June 29, 2015

A-Z Challenge for June

Y is for yesterday.

I felt so much better yesterday after I finally got some sleep. I did well most of today. Then without warning I had dry heaves, I'd rather just be sick and get it done. I'm thinking this is a reaction to the Glucovance for my diabetes. I'm hoping my body will adjust to it soon. Dinner might not happen tonight. Need to get the stomach settled first.

Will not make it to Bible study, which makes me mad. I was looking forward to it. We always have good discussions.

So, I am longing for a day more like yesterday and to keep those days consistant.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...