Friday, June 26, 2015

A-Z Challenge for June

W is for wondering.

I'm wondering what next? Thyroid is showing signs of acting up. The one thing I've always tested negative on is thyroid.

Wondering how to find old doctor's records. Will be starting with the Mayo Clinic as they ran some labs on me. Labs were drawn at Burns Clinic which is no longer there. Also trying to hunt up my first doctor in West Branch to see where I might find his records. I have a fax number for them to fax records to my new doctor. Wondering if we can nail this down?

Wondering if there will be more questions? Suspect the answer is yes.

Then there is just my every day, every moment wondering. But, at least I no longer feel crazy. So, you all can stop wondering about that.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...