Tuesday, June 23, 2015

A-Z Challenge for June

T is for tenacity.

Something I have in spades. I will be the one hanging in there until the final strand in the rope breaks. then I will crash and burn. But I'll hang in there.

I am tenacious to the point of extreme. I don't give up even when everyone is saying, "Let go!" Nope, not me. I am the champion of lost causes to the bitter end.

So battling lupus means the disease has met its match. It doesn't stand a chance. I'm working on learning all I can about the disease. I'm going to work with my medical team to find the best treatment options for me and above all I'm holding onto a big thick rope for all it's worth. I'll let you know when the first line breaks, but don't expect it to be anytime soon.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...