Thursday, June 18, 2015

A-Z Challenge for June

P is for progress.

I now have my allergist appointment set. Still waiting on dermatologist and rheumatologist. Had a rheumatologist appointment, however we are changing the rheumatologist.

Also in case you missed the Facebook memo. My book came today so I can begin seriously studying about lupus.


I am excited about delving into it, however I want to finish the book on relaxation. Then I'll get into it. 

While yesterday was a no energy day, today was better. (If you consider I slept half of it away.) I got a book returned to the library, some grocery shopping done, and took myself to dinner. All in all not a bad day.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...