Friday, November 14, 2014

Reveal Day



This is the cover for my children's anthology. It will be out in the next couple of weeks. I am totally in love with it. I never dreamed it would look so awesome. It will be available in both paperback and ebook. I know the paperback will sell for $8.95, not sure the ebook price yet.

If you like the cover, the design details inside are even more awesome. My design team at Blue Harvest Creative is the 2014 Design Team of the year. I am so proud to have them do my artwork. Check them out at www.blueharvestcreative.com

If you have children, nieces, nephews, grandchildren, or just love a bit of whimsy, this book is for you. Just in time for Christmas. Good for children nine and up. Could be read to younger children.

 Let the moonbeams take you where your imagination lives.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...