Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I'm Spreading Fairy Dust


Leaping into whimsy and spreading fairy dust in my wake. Close your eyes and just for a minute, empty your mind. Take a couple deep relaxing breaths letting them out slowly.

Why did I ask you to do this? Once upon a time you were a child with an imagination. Sometimes, life gets in the way and we forget to enjoy it. We even forget what it was like to imagine, we were someone else in another place and time.

Sometimes for your own piece of mind, you need to take a minute and be the small child you once were.  Pick up your favorite childhood book, read it again. Share it with your children or grandchildren. Let those old feelings back in.

One good way to relieve stress.....look for the fairy dust.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...