Friday, May 30, 2014

House for Sale

You read it right. My house is for sale. In fact, here is the listing:  http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/4354-W-M-76_West-Branch_MI_48661_M49383-05889?row=1

If you are looking for a place in 'Up North Michigan' this is it. Three miles west of downtown, surrounded by golf courses, The Dream one mile west and I believe The Nightmare is two miles west of The Dream. You are about 3 1/2  miles from the Country Club. If dirt bikes is your thing, three quarters of a mile east of me is Stoney Ridge dirt bike course. They run every other week end and every other Wed from April to October. Easy access to I75. It's only a mile away. I have seen deer in my neighbor's front yard, accross the street, and running through my backyard. I saw their foot prints in the snow this winter as they searched for food.

Yes, I want it sold. I was shown earlier this week after being on the market only 5 days. While the feedback was good, I did not get an offer.

It's an old farmhouse and has it's own charm. All the appliances stay including washer and dryer. New furnace, hot water heater, and paint inside and out. Room for children and pets. You could even put in a pool. There is room to put in a garden if you so desire.

I just want it sold. I am ready to move.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...