Saturday, March 1, 2014

365 Photos Day 59



Where the celebration started. A card from Mom and Dad, one from a friend, and the other from my church family in South Carolina. Thanks for getting the day off to a good start. Then off to dinner.
This lovely young lady was my dinner companion. Jen Evans has become my second daughter. We ventured to Bay City for dinner at Applebee's. Due to the collapse on Thursday of part of the Tanger Outlets our Applebee's was closed. We had a good time in spite of it being the coldest day of the year so far, and someone foolishly shaking the snow globe so there was snow from Standish to West Branch.

All-in-all, a super day. Thanks for those who shared it with me.
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...