Wednesday, January 8, 2014

365 Photos Day 8



While I found this photo on Facebook it tells you a little bit about who I am. I believe in fairies, piskies, pixies, gnomes, elves, and magic in general. I have a necklace with a piskie on it from Cornwall, England my great aunt brought me after a trip to her birthplace.

I think I have always believed in other worlds. It might be beliefs passed down, I really don't know I just feel in my heart they are their.

I think it's because of this belief I have chosen to write a children's book about these same things. I find stories which deal in magic and other worlds to be fascinating. I hope to share the same fascination with children.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...