Sunday, January 26, 2014

365 Photos Day 26


I love this face. I have loved it since before she was born. She was off to watch her son play basketball yesterday. I find this face to be beautiful. I know she will argue it's not, but she's wrong. She is the reason I have gotten out of my bed and gone to work, sometimes working four jobs at a time.

If I had it to do again, I wouldn't change a thing. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. Did I make mistake yes, but we both survived. Sometimes I wondered how much I was doing wrong and how badly she would be scarred for life.

She's turned out just fine. She has a full-time job, but finds time to coach high school gymnastics, and community ed gymnastics. She makes as many of her son's athletic events as she can. She and her husband split who goes to which event so they both get to see both kids. She has a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business and Accounting. A feat she managed after being married with children. She will give the shirt off her back for a friend. Her friends are willing to drop everything for her if she is in need.

Yeah, I'm proud of her. Who is she? My beautiful daughte, Jamie.
I love you, Punkie.
Mom
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...