Sunday, January 26, 2014

365 Photos Day 25...I'm behind.



It's a Flint, made by Billy Durant and Flint Motor Car Company. This one is a 1925. It is NOT considered a classic car even though there are only 101 in existance. What a shame.

This particular one has suicide doors, and the first automatic windows. It is spring action, becareful you could lose a finger. It is a dark blue with light blue interior.

It was originally built to compete with the Buick. Billy Durant had an argument with C.S Mott and pulled out of General Motors to start his own company.

How do I know all this you ask? Well the photo above was taken in my Dad's backyard. It is his car. He completely restored it. He's won awards showing this car. He's been featured in magazines.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...