Tuesday, January 21, 2014

365 Photos Day 20


I have learned most schools are basically the same. The color scheme differs, but they have lockers, trophy cases, gyms, after school activities, and are pretty much the hub of their community.

I don't miss getting up and going to school every day. I do miss the kids I taught (luckily many keep in touch with me). I miss the people I taught with. I was blessed with wonderful mentors, good friends, and journey I can look back on with pride.

While you cannot reach every child, it never stopped me from trying. Even when you do reach the unreachable, you cannot always save them, life is what it is.  I have students I've lost track of and sometimes wonder where they ended up. I have some I wish I could have done more for.

I took a walk into a school today. If only the walls could talk.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...