Thursday, January 16, 2014

365 Photos Day 16



This is where it started. I wrote poetry all through high school and college. Only a Start resulted from those poems. After I started  teaching...long after, my colleagues convinced me I should reissue it with the poems I'd written since the first book. The result was the book you see pictured above. It was released in October of 2004.

If you want to see the evolution of a writer, this is the book to buy. The early poems were childish and amateurish. The older ones are much better written. While some have won awards, I sometimes wonder how. They reflect the times I grew up in as well as the idealistic views I held.

It's my two books for the price of one. You can find it at amazon.com. It's where I first writings turned up and led to my continued writing career.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...