Sunday, August 4, 2013

Here We are in August

How did we get here? I am still frustrated at not having my house sold. I know it's only been a month.

We have made great strides on painting the outside of my house. I have hired someone to finish it. He starts this week. I have torn apart the main bathroom and am busy getting it ready to paint. 

I have to take a break on house stuff tomorrow to mow the lawn. I will spend about two to four hours on that. But it will look better when it's done.

I went to South Carolina to look at a couple of houses. I really thought I'd be putting in an offer on one of them. I was wrong. I did however come back with a game plan for the next trip down. I'm going to spend a week and look at houses and condos every day. I'm making a list of what I must have and them I'm going to look at the pros and cons of each. I am really not a condo person, having grown up in rural areas, I'm not fond of city life.

In the meantime, I work on the house and pack up things I'm not using. No one said this was going to be easy.

TTFN

2 comments:

  1. We live in a house, but I would rather have a nice little condo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too close to people. I want peace, quiet, and privacy. You cannot get that in a condo.

    ReplyDelete

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...