Sunday, May 5, 2013

And Now I Wait

I have been working since February to get Lilac Publishing launched. My setup crew came up with a wonderful layout and a superb cover. I thank Blue Harvest Creative every day for the work they have done on my behalf.

I have my NOOK Press account set up. Crossing the Line is available for NOOK. You can find it here:
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/books/1115241166?ean=2940016699332

I have my KDP account set up. I did not go exclusive for ninety days with them however, Crossing the Line is available for Kindle. You can find it here:  http://www.amazon.com/Crossing-Line-McVannel-Mysteries-ebook/dp/B00CLH18PQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1367804598&sr=8-2&keywords=rebecka+vigus

However you cannot yet find the print copy. I am waiting on Lightning Source to give my account the final approval. I have been working with their application department since March. I still am not approved. I only plan to put out two books a year. I am wondering if that is the issue.

Meanwhile I have several readers anxiously awaiting the print version. Have I mentioned I hate waiting? You will find me pacing between the things I'm working on. Ugh.
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...