Thursday, April 11, 2013

K is for Kites

As I walk along the beach I smile when  I see parents showing their kids how to fly a kite. The winds off the ocean make it the perfect place to fly a kite.

I remember carefree days flying kites. Spring was the best time of year for it. By summer the wind was almost non-existent so kites wouldn't fly no matter how fast you ran.

The other day there was a couple flying kites connected to each other. It was different to watch. Yes, I did with a bit of envy.

I think kite flying would be fun to do again. See there's still a kid inside of me.

TTFN

2 comments:

  1. There is nothing to stop any of us from enjoying the simple please of flying a kite. I going to have my kid make one. It's time he learned how.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. It was so much fun to watch. Wish I'd had my camera that day.

      Delete

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...