Thursday, April 11, 2013

J is for Juggling

We all do it. We juggle home, careers, family, and dreams. Some days it's a breeze and other days it feels like you are wading through hip-deep syrup.

I am juggling getting my house ready to put on the market, getting a new book out, and packing to return home. Today feels like an empty day. Things on the house are done for this week. I'm just waiting on a book cover so I can go to press...I really hate waiting. Finally I'm putting off packing until Saturday and Sunday.


This is the current outside of my house. By the time it goes on the market it will be a cream color with the dark brown trim. We are painting it inside and out and doing all those repairs that have been put off over the years. 


This is the cover I am waiting on. I am ready for this book to be out there for the public to buy. It has been a long time coming. 

I have no photo of the packing, but I've been here for three and a half months so imagine packing all that up. 
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...