Thursday, November 15, 2012

Storytelling



I am thankful for the ability to spin a yarn, tell a story, spark someone's interest. Words make the world go round. I know people who are gifted storytellers, but would never think to write a word down on paper. I know people who write stories and should not. I think those who can do both are doubly gifted.

Each time I finish a novel or short story I know a part of me goes with it. Every time I send it out to be read, I am tempting the rejection fates. I know not everyone who reads my books will like them. I also know my fan base is growing, which means I must be doing something right.

I thank God daily for the ability to arrange words to make things interesting to others. I know there is a reason I've played word games all my life. Words intrigue me. They are probably the most powerful weapon...for lack of a better word...people have.

What you speak can help or hurt. Choosing your words wisely is always the best. I am thankful, I can do this.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...