Sunday, November 4, 2012

Most Important



Yep, my daughter. The most important person in my life. She has become the woman I always knew she could be. She had brought me more joy than I ever imagined and helped me grow up.

She is the mother of three, a wife for twelve years, has a full-time job, coaches high school gymnastics, is a graduate of the University of Phoenix, and finds time to spend with her children at their sporting events. She is the unofficial photographer for her children and their biggest cheering section.

While I have my moments and give her fits, I know she has my back. We don't see each other as often as I'd like, but we talk, text, or e-mail daily. We keep in touch. She is also my biggest fan.

When she took on bullies this fall, I couldn't have been more proud. I believe that part of her life it getting back to normal, but haven't taken her pulse there lately. She saw a wrong and stood her ground to make it right. She continues to make a difference for many.

I was going to wait to put her on my list of thankful for, but her birthday isn't until the end of the month and I didn't want her to feel left out.

Jamie Renee' you are and always have been my biggest reason for living. I love you.

TTFN

4 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS!!! I think your daugther is one of the sweetest and most caring person I know. Thank you for introducing us! I am so grateful to get to have another mom and the sister I never had in my life! I love you both so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We both love you. I don't even know if she's seen this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh, wow. I surely did not see it until just now. The funny thing is (great minds think alike), my original plan was to say I was thankful for you on my birthday, but I didn't want to wait that long. I love you, Mom, with my whole heart and soul. While I may be your biggest fan, I know that you will always be mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem. Did you see your birthday post????

    ReplyDelete

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...