Monday, November 26, 2012

Miracles

I continue to be thankful for the things and people in my life. Not just in the month of November but throughout the year.

Thirty-six years ago at 3:34 am on a rainy November 27th morning I gave birth to my beautiful daughter, Jamie. I had no job and was taking on the job of a lifetime. I have not always made the right choices, nor have I been the best example, I have however done the best I could at any given time. There have been bumps along the way. I grew up as you grew up.

We were friends always, but you ultimately knew who was in charge. We argued but never went to bed angry. I allowed you to express your feelings. I encouraged you to try the things you love. Dance, gymnastics, and music.
We have always traveled. Even to exotic places. All over northern Michigan, to Florida, Canada, and St. Thomas. I hope we will continue to do that.
We enjoy eating. Our own food and in restaurants. I had fun at Iggy's even if the food did nothing for me. Aren't you glad you're not a picky eater?
You made me immensely proud when you graduated from college in May. I always knew you could do it if you put your mind to it.
You have provided me with a son-in-law and two beautiful children as well as a step-grandson and a granddaughter-in-law. 
Happy birthday Jamie Renee'. I love you more than you could possibly imagine. I suspect we have many more adventures still to come.
Love,
MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...