Thursday, November 1, 2012

Life




I'm thankful to be alive. Each day is an adventure. Some days are struggles, some are triumphs. Life is what you make it and for the most part mine has been good.

I have been blessed with family and good friends. I have friendships that span a lifetime. I've lost friends over the years we've grown apart and gone our separate ways. But those who have known me and are still around are the ones I count.

Life has brought me ups and downs. There have been more ups and I choose to celebrate those. Finding my career path as a teacher/mentor, being a mom, becoming a grandma, and finally realizing the dream of being a writer those are the things I celebrate.

Each of them has brought me joy and I am thankful for every one of them. A lot of children have crossed my path in the years I taught. Some are grown now with children of their own and I can count them as friends.

There have been tragedies, because life has those too. I choose not to dwell on the losses. They were only there to make me stronger.

Today I am thankful for and celebrate life.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...