Tuesday, April 17, 2012

O is for Options


Life is full of options. I'm retired so every day has different options. I can decided how much I want to work and what I want to work on. 

When I'm writing I can choose whether to work on a novel, an article, or just my blog. It's up to me which publisher I wan to put books with. For some it is up to them whether they choose to self-publish or find an agent or small press to publish. 

It's up to me whether or not I am productive. I can choose to do absolutely nothing or be active an energetic. Life is all about options. Which options will you make?

TTFN

1 comment:

  1. I understand options, I left a job last year that I was not happy with. It is just hubby and I now so can afford to work some temp time or not. Now, I am so glad I chose this option.

    ReplyDelete

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...