Monday, April 9, 2012

H is for Hurrah



Hurrah because I have so many exciting things going on with my writing. My hubpages are starting to make some money. I have a new 99 cent Ebook out today.

http://www.amazon.com/Passage-of-Time-ebook/dp/B007SISY32/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1333980031&sr=8-4

My book that was released in February is starting to sell. I have two book signings coming up in May and June.  I am working on the second book in the Macy McVannel series.

Hurrah, that the Lord allowed me to awaken this morning to a glorious day.

TTFN

8 comments:

  1. Congrats and what a good posting of the letter H to celebrate with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many exciting things for you--congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like all kinds of good news, def. worth celebrating, Congrats! And your Barbie clothes sound like a great idea. Thanks for stopping by! In Miniature Style II

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always good when you make some money writing. Hope you make a lot more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all. It just hit on the perfect day because I'd been wondering what H word I would use.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, it must be a thrill to sell your very own book. Here's hoping there will be many, many more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great timing...did you plan it or was it serendipitous?

    Rhia from Five Minute Piece for Inspiration (about #802 on A to Z list).

    ReplyDelete

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...