Thursday, October 13, 2011

Okay Wow!!

It's only Thursday and this has been a whirlwind week. First I learn that my new book when released will be available from amazon.com on Kindle in the US, Canada, UK, Germany and now in France. I think this will make me an International writer. Big Time!!!!

My publisher has come up with a teaser for the book which may result in a title change. I'm good with that. It could also be the back cover blurb. She is amazing. I don't know how she fits everything in.

I have an author spotlight starting on Monday at www.HighlighedAuthor.com. It will feature my book Target of Vengeance and talk about me and my writing. Hopefully it will garner a few sales. I have sent information to another blogger about being on her website and have sent my information to someone doing an on-line magazine to feature authors. I will be speaking at the Michigan Lionesses Conference in Houghton Lake, MI on November 5th. So, I am keeping busy.

I've been putting together some photos of my house so that I can actually advertise it for sale. That has been a project as some rooms need some revamping before I can photograph them. Ugh.

I have a crochet project that I am working on for a wedding on Oct. 22nd. Yes, I will get it done. It is not one I will do again anytime soon. I'd need more than a month to work on it. I have to be ready to leave on Oct. 27th for Maryland for my niece's wedding. I'm looking forward to a trip with my parents.

So, if you can't find me, you'll know why. I'm keeping myself busy.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...