Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Think the Celebration will be small

Would be jumping up and down and shouting from the rooftops if my body would allow it. Alas, I am still recovering from the fall on Sunday and think it will be quite some time before I am doing any jumping.

I have been in contact with a small publishing company and been offered a contract. At this time, I am reading through said contract very carefully. Looking for all the fine print. I really feel this is where I need to start.

I am tired of self-publishing. I cannot open enough doors for myself that way. I want to be taken seriously as a writer. This is the first book of a three book series so I want this to be a working relationship that is beneficial for both the publisher and myself.

I have no problem working the marketing angle. Have car, GPS, will travel. I even fly if necessary. I am getting wider recognition and more is good.

So hopefully I'll be seeing you on the book shelves or as a ebook.

TTFN

1 comment:

  1. I have a question, what does TTFN mean? Is it like a signature?

    ReplyDelete

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...