Sunday, September 18, 2011

Nope, Still Don't Bounce

About four years ago, I went flying across my entry in the middle of the night. I didn't bounce and was very bruised.

I decided to test the theory again today...although not intentionally. I went to sit in my computer chair and it decided to roll. I landed on my tail bone. I still don't bounce. I can walk and all my limbs work, but I hurt all over. Guess I am not as young as I want to think.

Falling is always an eye opener. I was in my home both of the last two times I have fallen. Thus no embarassment or bruised ego to deal with. This time it appears there are few bruises. Or none that I can see at least. This was probably the hardest I have fallen. Getting up was not as bad as usual either.

Not sure there is a lesson in this. Not sure there is a moral in this. Just know I have to be much more careful in the future.

TTFN

Give me a day or two and I will be able to laugh about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...