Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday Monday

The weather has given us a break in lower humidity. I'll take that. As Monday's go this one has not been too bad.

I found myself at the doctor's this afternoon. I am on blood pressure medication number four. Am praying that this is the magic number. The last one did not bring my pressure down and did not allow me to sleep. I have an aversion to being the energizer bunny 24/7. Even the bunny gets to rest once in a while.

I am getting things ready to set up a garage sale. Thursday I go pick up my garage sale assistant, my granddaughter, Megan is coming up. We will finish the set up that day and be ready to go on Friday morning. We will repeat the process again on Sat. Sunday I will take her back home.

My new refrigerator is also being delivered on Friday. I am looking forward to that. I will not be sad to see this one go. It has had a long life and served me well. It was a hand-me-down when it came to me, so I know we got our money's worth.

Spent yesterday at a baby shower for a cousin. Getting together with family is always fun. The heat did not deter us from having a good time. I picked Mom up so she wouldn't have to drive. We could not believe the round about way my GPS led us to our destination. Just what I wanted was to travel a multitude of dirt roads. I was not out trail riding after all. (Haven't done that in a long time...which is a shame.)

Hope all is well with you.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...