Saturday, July 23, 2011

Irate and Irritated

I live in the country. I have almost three acres of land. I don't bother my neighbors. I keep to myself. I expect the same. However it is 2:30 in the morning and my neighbor to the east of me...who has his own two acres I might add...decided that tonight would be a good night to try out his motorcycle on my property. Yes, I called the police. Yes, they came out. No, they did not catch him. Why? I've never done anything to this person. I barely know him.

Those who know me, know I have issues with motorcycles. I hate them. I don't want them around. If you choose to ride them, ride them far away. That's me. I don't make trouble for people who ride them. I don't tailgate them when they are on the roadways, nor do I play chicken with them. In fact, I am more cautious when I see a cyclist.

For one thing it's rude an inconsiderate to be tearing up someone else's property. It's even worse when it's 2 o'clock in the morning. I just wanted to sleep.

When you live in a neighborhood where most of the people are elderly, it's really not very nice to do this kind of stuff. This neighbor doesn't seem to care. He's just one big party boy. For someone pushing forty, he needs to do some serious growing up. I will continue calling the police. If I had his phone number I'd be calling him every time he woke me up. Then I'd call him again at the crack of dawn, to make sure he was awakened from his sleep. Just leave me alone.

Done ranting for the moment.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Already

 I'm not sure where the time has flown. June was an exiting month. July was a mess. I had a change of medication which caused me to gain...